Welcome to Mrs S. LDN 7th Woman’s Crush Wednesday!!!
Get in touch if you fancy doing it with me!!
Previous #WCW Can be found below:
“Here’s to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.” – Unknown
Sarah Jessica Parker
D.O.B: March 25, 1965
Actor, Producer, Designer
Bio in more depth: Good ole Reliable Wiki….
12 Fun Facts about S.J…
- Sarah Jessica is bet known for her leading role as Carrie in Sex & the City. If you don’t know this show I’m not sure we can be friends…..
- S.J grew up in a house of 8 children, she was the 4th. Her family where not well off in her younger years “Not to pull at your heartstrings, but there weren’t always [Christmas] presents when I was growing up”
- Parker has said she is nothing like her on screen character and thinks she is more like Charlotte in real life.
- Sarah Jessica married Matthew Broderick in 1997 and wore a black wedding dress. They are also married 20 years this year, a lifetime in Hollywood!
- It was also a surprise wedding for all there guests. SJ told Martha Stewart Weddings, that if she had it over she’d want an “Oscar de la Renta feel, pockets below the waist, a very fitted bodice, a huge skirt, in taffeta and duchesse satin.”
- Claire Danes has described her as “She’s ladylike. She doesn’t curse. I felt downright crass.”
- Parker traced her family ancestors on Who Do You Think You Are and found she is a descent off Esther Elwell, one of the accused during the Salem Witch Trials.
- Sarah Jessica has a STRICT no nudity clause in her contract. She is the only one from the girls in SATC who didn’t dare to bare
- Manolo Blahnik have a SJP range…. If that’s not life goals I don’t know what is.
- SJ has a number of perfumes, Lovely was the perfume I wore on my wedding day!
- The family have a holiday home in Donegal, Ireland!
- Like any kick ass female, she thinks she’s a really good driver.
10 of My Fave Quotes from Sarah Jessica Parker
“I don’t judge others. I say if you feel good with what you’re doing, let your freak flag fly.”
“Men who are too good looking are never good in bed because they never had to be”
“I’m a bitter-ender. It’s potentially my fatal flaw that I do not give up on something. I will not rest. I work and work and work until I can no longer and someone has to remove me from the premises. I developed a really strong work ethic, and I don’t take anything for granted.”
“When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho.”
“Follow your instincts and do not let other people’s opinion of you become your opinion of yourself.”
“People should dress the way they want. Any rules for age or shape are silly.”
“I just wasn’t one of those girls who dreamt of her wedding day and the birth of her first child.”
“I wanted a family, but before I had a family, I was a career person. I’ve tried to marry those two things, and sometimes it is successful, and sometimes it is not.”
“It’s not like it’s hard to be decent and respectful and well-behaved. I do wait in line, and I do take the subway, and I do do my own grocery shopping, and I do take the kids to school.”
“Balls are to men what purses are to women.”
Another week and another crush!
Tune in every Wednesday for my Woman’s Crush!