How’s everyone doing this week?
I have been nominated for another award!! Would ya look at that!! Completely feeling the love over here in this little corner of the blogging world!
A big THANK YOU to Lauzie of Lauzies Lifestyle. Let me tell ya about this pretty lady!! She is beautifully open, extremely stylish and gives the best face I’ve seen in a long time. Check out her pictures on her blog!! Rock it babe!!
Some of my favourite posts from her are:
- Women wearing men’s clothes: a feminist act or a sexy trend?
- Ten do’s and don’ts: Red lipstick
- Old Hollywood makeup: Modern
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know that you have nominated them
Laurie questions for me:
What’s your opinion on fortune tellers? Would you go to one or have you been to one?
I am a fan……. I have been to a few. Not in years mind you but I did enjoy them. I think you just have to go in with an open mind and take everything they say with a pinch of salt. The last one I went to actually told me I would met someone…. Very vague I know but not long after I met my boyfriend, now Husband
What’s your ideal documentary?
Something on old school Hollywood, or pin-up gals! And the costumes and jewelry. The lipsticks and the stockings… Ye I’d be all over that!!
What is your biggest fashion regret or mistake?
Now if you know me you will know my bestie dressed me for my entire uni life! She has her own fashion shop and has been a buyer of clothes for as long as I have known her. Soooo with that in mind I’ve never been ALLOWED have a fashion mistake….. HAHAHAH who am I kidding……..
If someone gave you £1000 to go towards your blog, what would you do with it?
I’d probably look into self hosting. Buy a tonne of photo editing apps and themes. Possibly a new camera. A helluva lot of flat lay decorations! A PA to edit my photos, isn’t that the worst!!!!
Is there anything you would love to eat that you haven’t tried yet?
Authentic Vietnamese Street food! I love Vietnamese food so the real deal in their natural habitat…. Droollllsssssssss
Post everyday or post weekly…what do you prefer?
Weekly. That way it’s not like a job. If I was to do it daily it would seem like such a chore…. Himself would also throttle me as I’d probably turn into such a anti social bugger!!
Name a song that would instantly bring you back to your childhood:
Anything Disney!!!!!!!!!! 💕
If you had your own makeup artist, what makeup look would you want them to do daily?
Classic, natural, nudes, low-key stuff. Big heavy makeup just doesn’t suit me…. Unless it’s Halloween!!!
Do you ever write handwritten notes?
All the time. On post its, on receipts, on napkins, on beer mats, his coffee cup….. Seriously! And you just know I have a notebook in my bag and that I just haven’t bothered digging it out 🙂
Do you have a fear of missing out?
Leaving home and moving to another country is hard. The fear of missing out is all you think about in your first few months. What is everyone doing with out me! It gets better! But it’s always there…….
Describe your perfect restaurant
Candle light, comfy mismatched furniture, great food, great company, hot fresh bread rolls and real butter in baskets upon your arrival, a killer cocktail list…. Not asking for much you know!!!
Now, my nominations:
- A Brash Attitude
- Orianas Notes
- Little Heart Shaped Box
- Colours of My Life
- Simply Stella
- A Little More Living
- Budding Regardless
- Pink for Days
- Real Ruhy
- Olive & Clo
- Amelia in Hull
My Questions!! ❤️
- What are you listening to at the moment?
- Who is you favourite old school Hollywood icon?
- What’s the bravest thing you have ever done?
- What’s the first thing you notice about a new person you meet?
- What is your dream job?
- Where do you live currently and where have you lived in your life if not the same place?
- What is your biggest motivator in life?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- If we were business partners what would our business be if you could choose?
- If I gave you a new puppy, what would you call him / her?
- If you could see a post on my blog this month, what would it be?
There we are folks! No pressure to do this award but let me know if you do!!
Lots of Love