It’s the May Bank Holiday here in London and slightly freaking out were almost half way through 2017. I’m pretty sure it was March yesterday?!?!? Time is well and truly flying.
Recently, the lovely Est. WANDER nominated me for the One Lovely Blogger Award! Nikki is also living in London and blogging about her travels, fashion and lifestyle! So a big thank you to Nikki for following my little blog and thinking of me while nominating other blogs she felt was worthy! Much love 💕
Some of my favourite posts she’s done are below, make sure to check her out!
SO HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in post
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about them Then nominate 15 people
7 Facts about Me!
- I like to think I have the best job ever! I work for a wholesale bakery here in London. I get to go around to so many kinds of kitchens in London and see what’s going on. I get to taste cakes & breads for a living while drinking copious amounts of tea! AND I get PAID to do this!! See…. how much do you hate me right now 🙂
- I moved to London in the Summer of 2012 with my boyfriend, now husband! I quit my job back home and had to get a new life / job / home / friend group. Best decision I ever made! I like to think it made me as a person. You never know what you can do until you do it!
- I am a cold person! I am always cold. My feet are always a lovely shade of blue! I also have really dry skin, I think these may be connected. So HOT showers, cups of tea and big fluffy socks are my go to essentials in life!
- I love to travel. I don’t think I will ever get bored with it. There are so many places on my bucket list and I’m always scared I’ll never get the list completed.
- I have two tattoos currently and kinda addicted to them. I have a fox on one thigh that’s quite big and I love it! My first one was small, the name of my favourite poem alongside a bird. If I wasn’t a scary cat I’d love to go the whole hog and get an arm sleeve! How cool would that be? My next one I’d like to get is something for my girls or maybe a compass….. Saving some ideas on my Pinterest Board
- I have typical Irish humour / wit. I also write how I speak. In english class when I was young this was always something I got grief over, now I think it’s something I’m known for and what makes me, me. So all good in the end!
- If you ever upset me, or I’m angry with you, or I’m having a rough day…. The way to bring me back on board is Ice-cream or Riesen. These are my all time favourite sweet things. Handing me one of these bad boys will have me putty in your hands 🙂
- Amelia in Hull
- Travels of a Beauty Addict
- Off the UnevenPavement
- Sicilian Mama
- Life of Creativity
- Brush & Needle
- Francis and Anna
- Hello It’s Jo
- Galway Girl Abroad
- Paper Puff
- Grubbing With Jess
- All Things Life & Style
- Classy Chan
- Sew and Sew
- Rogue by Nablah
Lots of Love….