“The time has come,” the Walrus said, “To talk of many things: Of shoes–and ships and sealing-wax– Of cabbages–and kings–” Lewis Carroll
It’s September! I love this month, it always reminds me of new beginnings and a fresh start! That and the amount of shops selling stationery is mental! I might have a problem…..
This is my second month on this series and I really enjoyed it last month! I hope you did to!!
With What I’m Working On This Month series, I wanted to highlight my monthly blog plans and goals. I’m hoping it will spur me on and give me some structure.
You can find my August post here
This month on the blog I’m going to continue looking into Instagram & Pinterest, I still feel I haven’t done enough on either of these platforms! Somehow I feel like I will always be in that boat! How’s everyone else getting on with it?
The below list is what will be focused on this month for Mrs S.
Twitter – Are We following each other??
- Look up Hash Tags that I need to be using when I post.
- Upping my Post game, I’m hoping to maybe sign up to once a day…. Hold me accountable for sure!
- I’m hoping to use it differently to my other social platforms, I’m hoping to use it as a brain dump if you like. What i’m thinking kinda stuff!
Connect more with bloggers in my niche
- I said this last month and successfully arranged a meet up with a fellow blogger! It was such a hit I hope to make a habit of it! Poor Nicci will be dragged around London now on the hunt for more content, poor thing 🙂 We had such a good time not even a selfie was taken! Defo a sign of a good night!
- I’m going to a blogger event! Can you believe it? I can’t! Blogger’s Festival. I’ve got my ticket and everything, Shout out to Siyana for the tip! Is anyone else going?
Get More Structured
- Keep up with my blog calendar and prescheduling! So far its working a treat so its a habit I wanna continue!
- I’ve also set up a sticky note operation…. How rock and roll am I??!!
- I’m going to also try to utilise the Schedule Post feature. So far it’s been working like a dream for me and I can’t believe I didn’t tune in to it more before!
- I want to look more into this, both on my page and for others.
- I had two guest posts this month and it went down a storm – Laura’s WCW & Angela’s Blogging Tips
- What are your thoughts on this? Has anyone guest posted before? Would anyone be interested in guest posting for me? Possibly on one of my series? Or on anything London / Dublin related? Please let me know and get in touch!
Stay tuned for my Monday series as a lot of what I find out will be featured in them!!
What is everyone else focusing on this month? Has anyone looked into any of the above??