“The time has come,” the Walrus said, “To talk of many things: Of shoes–and ships and sealing-wax– Of cabbages–and kings–” Lewis Carroll
It’s October! We are well into Autumn now and the leaves are blowing like no ones business around Greenwich. The wools are out as are the knee-high boots and I’m loving it!! This time of year is my favourite wardrobe style for sure!
With What I’m Working On This Month series, I wanted to highlight my monthly blog plans and goals. I’m hoping it will spur me on and give me some structure.
This month on the blog I’m going to continue looking into Twitter. I still feel I haven’t done enough this platform! Somehow I feel like I will always be in that boat! Just like with ever other social media platform! How’s everyone else getting on with it? I’ve also been hearing a lot about the new Instagram algorithm. Has anyone heard about this? Let me know below if you have 🙂
The below list is what will be focused on this month for Mrs S.
Twitter – Are We following each other??
- So last month I said I’d be much better at posting…. Yep, apologies my loves, I think I did less this month that I did the month before. So, with that being said, this month I’m hoping to nail it!! I’m even setting reminders on my phone to kick-start my habit. I just need to get into a routine with it, once there it should be plainer sailing!
- Has anyone done something like this? I’ve seen some online and for quite reasonable prices so this month I’m going to look further into it and possibly give it a go!
- If anyone knows anyone or had good results and can recommend anyone do let me know!!
- I will be continuing to post every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. I feel like the habit is well and throughly in place. Keeping up so far has been manageable.
- My Thursday posts, my TBT ones are nearly coming to an end. Now all my pre hosting posts are up, SEO’d and on brand. Once completed I’ll be continuing to post on Thursday’s! I’ve been banking a good few posts for the months to come so stay tuned for those!
- I’m hoping to start-up some reviews! Purely for the giggles no doubt. To begin with I’d say they’ll be a scream!
- This month on my newbie series I’ve had contributors from other bloggers. I’ve really enjoyed getting in touch with fellow bloggers and asking them questions. I’ve been thinking of doing a series where I interview you guys and pull it all together. I’m still thinking it through but let me know if you would like to hear more on this or get involved!
Stay tuned for my Monday series as a lot of what I find out will be featured in them!!
What is everyone else focusing on this month? Has anyone looked into any of the above?? Let me know in the comments below!