“The time has come,” the Walrus said,
“To talk of many things:
Of shoes–and ships–and sealing-wax–
Of cabbages–and kings–” Lewis Carroll
How the hell is it August already?? Is anyone else feeling this year is just flying by???
With a new Month comes a new plan, a new schedule and a new series for Mrs S.
With What I’m Working On This Month series, I wanted to highlight my monthly blog plans and goals. I’m hoping it will spur me on and give me some structure.
This month on the blog I’m going to continue looking into Pinterest, (Newbie tips on Pinterest here…) I still feel I haven’t done enough on this platform! How’s everyone else getting on with it?
The below list is what will be focused on this month for Mrs S.
Instagram – Are We following each other??
- Look up Hash Tags that I need to be using when I post.
- Upping my Post game, I’m hoping to maybe sign up to once a day…. Hold me accountable for sure!
- Look into Hashtag Shadow Bans
- Getting in front of the camera more….. I will conquer the selfie! Or try to anyway 🙂
Connect more with bloggers in my niche
- I have decided to label my blog a Lifestyle blog……. By doing this I have found over the last 2 weeks it has enabled me to fine tune my research…. I also feel it will enable my growth to be more focused…. It’s also a little bit of a weight of the shoulders now that I have picked / decided on one… Has anyone else found this? I feel like I have more of a goal / structure / plan.
- With this I want to look more into other Lifestyle blogs and influencers. See what there doing and learn more from them
Get More Structured
- I have now set up a Blog Calendar…. I know right??? Check me out!!
- The plan this month is to use it and follow it… New Bible of sorts
- I’m going to also try to utilise the Schedule Post feature. So far it’s been working like a dream for me and I can’t believe I didn’t tune in to it more before!
- I have signed up to a number of these in the last few weeks… More on that to come next Monday.
- I’m hoping to use them more and be more active on them… So far they have been very good to me so I’d like to continue being where they bring me 🙂
Stay tuned for my Monday series as a lot of what I find out will be featured in them!!
What is everyone else focusing on this month? Has anyone looked into any of the above??
Instagram hashtags??? Anyone found one that’s working good for you? Would love a starting point!
Also, on a side note, today is our babies 6th birthday!!
Happy Birthday Bella & Tuki ❤️
Roast chicken dinner for them tonight! Himself also promised us a cat tree for their present… I will be holding him to that 🙂