This week I was also nominated for the Dawn Dagger Challenge! Yikes, 2 in one week! Bloggers tagged me as a fellow blogger….. little ole me! What the hell!! 🙂
A super big thank you to Angela for the nomination. Like me she is also recently married! That was what first intrigued me about her blog. Since following her now for a number of weeks I’m loving her more! Major blogger envy here with her pictures too 🙂 On the money every time!! It seems it’s just me who can’t take a decent pic!
Below are some of my favourite posts by Angela:
- Answer the questions given
- Give 10 questions for your nominees
- Tag 1-10 people
Here are the questions from Life of Angela:
- What is your earliest memory?
Running around our old garden! It was the first house I lived in and was there for 15 years. It’s the place that will always be my home with so many beautiful memories for me and my family!
- What is your favourite shop to spend money in?
PRIMARK / PENNY’S. If you know this shop you’ll be on the same page as me 🙂
- What were you doing 24 hours earlier?
Having a few drinks with himself and new friends, looking forward to a long weekend!!! Drink of choice being Jameson and Gingerly with lots of ice and lime!
- What are your plans for Easter, if any?
We are going shopping for honeymoon clothes!!! Bikini’s, shorts, dresses and sun cream! Lots of factor 50 going on here!
- What is the last item of clothing you bought and when?
Shoes……. Yup…… Summer is finally here in London and the boots have been put away!! Flats and pumps are here to stay so needed to stock up on these to match my summer clothes 😀 Well that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it!
- Have you ever made a prank call?
Yes….. More than one…. Yikes, bad child
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
Wow, you look so bridal! On my wedding day, the look I was going for nailed I think 🙂
- Has anyone ever mispronounced or misspelled your name?
Yes all the time! One of my biggest pet peeves! Did you not know I’m super important 😂
- What did you do for your latest birthday?
I was getting ready to fly home for my best friends wedding! Good things always happen in May 🙂
- What question do you hate to answer?
Are you ready yet?????? Babe, I’m ready when I’m ready yeeeeee
My Nominees – My Newest Followers! Gotha Show you guys some loving!!
So here are my questions for my nominees:
- What’s your favourite drink this time of year?
- Have you any holiday plans over the next coming months?
- If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be?
- A one piece bathing suit or a two piece?
- A cup of tea or a cup of coffee?
- What’s your favourite spring outfit?
- Heels or flats?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- What’s your must have makeup product?
- Which Easter Chocolate would you love to get?
I hope you enjoy doing this post as much as I did!!