A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.
On a recent trip home I decided to chop my hair off. I had been thinking about it for ages and finally decided to bite the bullet!
Why I knew it was time for a change?
- I no longer had to worry about my hair for my wedding day. It has well and truly passed.
- In the year and a half up to the wedding I wasn’t able to do much. Myself and my hairdresser where on plan for the style I wanted and everything was focused on that!
- I wanted to change things up. It’s been long for over 3 years now!
- Some days I even wanted to shave it all off!! At its longest it was past my belly button.
- Change is Good!
- I was so fed up with styling it and only having about 2 different looks!
- You get into such routine with your hair it’s not even funny!
- I trust my hairdresser 100%.
I know right??!! Who wouldn’t want that kinda hair??! Now, before you all go crazy, I get that I cannot look exactly like the picture. I didn’t show Kirsty this and be like “wave the wand and ka-boom this s**t!” This was just the wavelength we where trying to be on. I promise!!
I think it’s bang on the money! Did I mention how awesome Kirsty is??
5 Things I have Learnt Getting a Long Bob
- My morning routine is about the same as before. When people always say “Oh it much be so easy now”…. Ye…. go away! I still have to wake up and tame the beast. I have a job where I kinda need to look presentable….
- Far less shampoo and conditioner is used. FACT. Seriously, my wallet is loving it!
- My previous go – to hair styles are no longer applicable. I have had to start from scratch all over again. Can be seen as a good thing, can be seen as a bad thing?!?! Youtube / Pinterest have been my new best friend!
- New Toys to play with…. I mean Hair Necessities…
- I feel better for it! I’m excited to see my hair come down healthier and happier now. Previously the ends where in quite bad shape. Now… my hair looks fuller and in much better condition.
- My hair has shape to it! It looks like I’ve actually had it done! When you simply trim long hair it can be 50/50 whether people notice it. They defiantly notice this new look that’s for sure!
- Finally… think long and hard on it. Don’t do it on a whim. By the time I sat in the chair to have this done I was ready. I’d been thinking on it for a good few weeks! There was not 1 tear shed. Be ready to do it!
So…. what do you think????