Today is my Birthday 🙂
My 2nd favourite day of the year, Christmas Day being my 1st!
Here’s my Birthday Tag!
May 21 is the 141st day of the year (142nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 224 days remaining until the end of the year. This date is slightly more likely to fall on a Monday, Thursday or Saturday (58 in 400 years each) than on Tuesday or Wednesday (57), and slightly less likely to occur on a Friday or Sunday (56). Wikipedia
Can you name famous people who celebrate their birthday on the same day?
- Mr T.
- Notorious B.I.G
- Tom Daley
- Ronald Isley, one of the Isley Brothers
- Mary Robinson, President of Republic of Ireland
Is your birthday a (national) holiday?
- National Strawberries and Cream Day
- National Take Your Parents to the Playground Day
Who died on your birthday?
- Louis V, last Carlovingians King of France
- Pat O’Malley, silent film actor (Wild One, Quiet Man),
- Patsy O’Hara, Irish hunger striker
- Raymond Mccreesh, Irish hunger striker
What’s your star sign?
I’m on the cusp of star signs but Taurus suits me most!
- Strengths: Reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable
- Weaknesses: Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising
- Taurus likes: Gardening, cooking, music, romance, high quality clothes, working with hands
- Taurus dislikes: Sudden changes, complications, insecurity of any kind, synthetic fabrics
Practical and well-grounded, Taurus is the sign that harvests the fruits of labor. They feel the need to always be surrounded by love and beauty, turned to the material world, hedonism, and physical pleasures. This is one of the most reliable signs of the zodiac.
Taurus is an Earth sign, and has the ability to see things from a grounded, practical and realistic perspective.
The ruler of Taurus is Venus, the planet of love, attraction, beauty, satisfaction, creativity and gratitude. This tender nature will make Taurus an excellent cook, gardener, lover, and artist.
What’s your Chinese Sign?
Usually, people regard snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Therefore, people with Chinese zodiac sign ‘Snake’, sensitive and humorous, and most of them are gifted in literature and art, such as Goethe and Picasso. Suspicion is their weakness, which makes them hesitant and a bit paranoid.
|Earth Snake||1929, 1989||Quick-witted, loyal to friends, sensitive, jealous.|
Strengths – Soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, smart
Weaknesses – Jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, nonchalant
On which weekday were you born?
What song was on number 1 in the charts when you were born?
The Christians, Holly Johnson, Paul McCartney, Gerry Marsden and Stock Aitken Waterman – Ferry Cross The Mersey
How was the weather when you were born?
– max temperatures 11°C
– min temperature 9°C
Anything important ever happen on your birthday?
- 1881 American Red Cross founded by Clara Barton
- 1894 22-year-old French Anarchist Émile Henry is executed by guillotine. His last words were reputed to be “Courage, camarades! Vive l’anarchie!”
- 1908 1st horror movie (Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde) premieres in Chicago
- 1916 Britain begins “Summer Time” (daylight saving time)
- 1918 US House of Representatives passes amendment allowing women to vote
- 1925 Canadians allowed to sell beer
- 1927 Aviator Charles Lindbergh, in the Spirit of St Louis, lands in Paris after the first solo air crossing of Atlantic
- 1932 1st transatlantic solo flight by a woman (Amelia Earhart) lands in Ireland
- 1966 A “loyalist” group calling itself the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) issued a statement declaring war on the Irish Republican Army (IRA)
- 1972 Michelangelo’s Pietà in St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome is damaged by a vandal.
- 1980 “Star Wars Episode V – Empire Strikes Back”, produced by George Lucas opens in cinemas in UK and North America
- 1981 Reggae musician Bob Marley receives a Jamaican state funeral
- 1989 I WAS BORN!
- 2007 Cutty Sark, the last surviving tea clipper, is badly damaged by fire in Greenwich, England.
I hope you enjoyed this, I loved every minute of it 🙂
Lots of Love….