Knowing a person is like music, what attracts us to them is their melody, and as we get to know who they are, we learn their lyrics. ~ Anonymous
I wanted to share with you some fun facts about me! Each week I do it for my WCW and thought… Why don’t I do me?! So, here you go…….
- My Full Name is Hazel Elizabeth McCann
- My married name is Stevens which I use for the blog…. No where else just yet. I like being a McCann
- I like my name, I’ve rarely had to share it with someone else which is always handy!
- I’m 5”5, blue eyes and rosy red checks
- I’m a May baby, a Taurus through and through. I am that bull at the gate!
- I sound worse than a bag of cats singing….
- If we where having coffee I’d order an Iced or hot Americano with SF Vanilla
- If we where having a drink I’d have a Jameson with Gingerale and Lime or my new find a Spiced Morgans with 7up and lime
- I’m from Dublin but currently live in Greenwich, London.
- I plan to stay in London for as long as it makes me happy
- I turned 28 this year…….. I’m kinda looking forward to my dirty thirties to be honest
- I have a big brother, a little brother AND a little sister called Sarah ❤️ I like to think I’m the normal one….
- I am surrounded by Sarah’s in my life! I’ve never met one who hasn’t turned into my bestie!
- I wear a size 7 shoe and my feet freak me out……
Day to Day
- I work in a bakery selling bread!
- I’m surround by food all the time and it’s a blessing and a curse
- I eat too much sugar
- I NEVER drink enough water
- I drive but don’t ask me to parallel park or what a clutch does
- I’m a huge fan of black, if in doubt… wear black…. Simple
- I’m a cleanse, tone and moisturise twice daily kinda gal
- I like to put my face on before leaving the house. Me and my cheeks have a love hate relationship
- I also can’t leave the house without my headphones.
- Very Superstitious is one of my favourite songs
- Defo an old school playlist person, all day long
- I have two cats, aka my babies… Bella and Tuki. Tuck is mine, Bella is his. The house gets on much better with these boundaries.
- I don’t eat breakfast…. calm down… Haven’t in years and don’t plan to
- I take longer in the shower than he does. Its my sex born right…..
- I’m kinda an on time person. 50% of the time….
- We share the cooking in our house
- I have my house chores and he has his…. it’s what works best for us
- I have a handbag & boot obsession…. Aldo Christmas Sale is on my calendar EVERY YEAR
Bucket List & Goals
- I want to go see the Northern Lights for my 30th birthday
- A trip to South Africa is on the cards…. saving the pennies as we speak
- We are hoping to buy a house in the next 2 years. Penny pot for this also! Anyone else wanna cry with me at the cost of property in London?
- I want another tattoo…. ok another few….
- Once the house is purchased, the next item to be got will be a doggy. Prob before the whites are secured no doubt
- I am that person who dreams of the cottage, making jam in my retirement years
- I wanna see more of the UK, staycations will be the holidays of choice in the next 12 months
- I wanna see the great wall of China one day
- Croatia is also a big one on the map I wanna scratch
- In life, I aim to be a mix of Olivia Pope, Beyonce, Stevie Nicks, Rebel Wilson with a dash of Sophia Amoruso
Things I Love
- I love sitting down to a brand new TV show with a ton of episodes waiting to be watched
- Peanut butter ice-cream is my kryptonite…. Actually I hardly ever say no to ice-cream
- I love fresh sheets and new PJ’s
- I can’t walk past Pennys / Primark without running in… even for socks…. I love this shop
- Rose gold……..
- Going to the seaside is the best day ever for me
- Getting all dolled up with my girls to go dancing!! I do not get this enough with us living all over the place. But something very much cherished when we do now a days!
- Bank Holiday Mondays!! Who ever came up with that one needs to be canonised
- Christmas is my favourite holiday! I love it more than my birthday!
- Guilty Pleasures: Nashville, X Factor, Teen Mom, Odd Socks, Snow & Mushy Peas.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit more!! What was your favourite one?